Jump to navigation Jump to search
Cummings may refer to:
- Cummings (surname), people with the surname
- Cummings, Saskatchewan, an unincorporated hamlet
- Cummings, El Dorado County, California, a former settlement
- Cummings, Mendocino County, California, an unincorporated community
- Cummings, North Dakota, an unincorporated community
- Cummings Research Park, Huntsville, Alabama
- USS Cummings, two United States Navy destroyers
- Cummings Jewish Centre for Seniors, in Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Walt Cummings, fictional character in the TV series 24 (season 4)
- Cumming (disambiguation), surname
- Cummins (disambiguation)
- Cummins, Inc., maker of diesel and natural gas engines
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cummings.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.